Friday, March 04, 2011

Library Week!

I have had such an exciting library week.  Inside Out, by Maria V. Snyder, showed up for me through the Minuteman network, and Beastly, by Alex Flinn, (which I was planning to read WAY before they made it a movie, thank you very much) is in transit.  (As Adam would say, "Here comes the bo-ok!  Here it comes!  Hi Mr. Book!  How you doin' Mr. Book?"  Then the book would say, in a growly voice, "Hi Adam I'm doin' good."  He's really unbearably cute.)

Plus, Matched, by Ally Condie, is waiting for me at my BPL pickup site, and Little Bee, by Chris Cleave, is en route.  Not that I need a bunch more stuff to read, but yay books!

Oh, oh, and my preorder of The Wise Man's Fear, by Patrick Rothfuss, showed up on release day. I bought it, like with money (well, a gift certificate) and now I own it.  This is because it's 1,000 pages long and I'll never finish it if I can't renew it, which I can't because it's brand new and has a huge waiting list.

So I'm all a-tingle, library-wise.  This is also a little reminder to myself to follow up with in-progress reviews of Inside Out and The Owl Killers, which I'm still reading and on which I have more thoughts.  More to come!

No comments: