Friday, April 01, 2011

I'd Rather Be Reading

There's so much good stuff coming at me, and I'm in the middle of so many good books, I've actually had a hard time concentrating at work this week.  Because The Land of Painted Caves is waiting for me at the library (and look out for my opinions on that as I'm trying to pound through it in the short window of time I'll have), plus I'm determined to finish Switch before I see Elizabeth tomorrow, since I'd like to return it promptly (first time ever on that score). 

But I'm also trying to finish The Left Hand of God, which I've had out a few times now and never gotten around to.  And I'm going to need to talk through this one, because I so very want to love this book, and I'm having a hard time with it.

Unfortunately, with that teaser, you'll have to wait.  I'm at work now, and lunch is drawing to a close.  More soon!

No comments: