Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Plan of Action

Okay, a person has to map these things out. I find myself scribbling these things in random moments, which means I need to get it documented to get them settled in my mind. So:

Currently reading:
The Wisdom of Whores, by Elizabeth Pisani.
The Healthy Skeptic, by Robert Davis.
Beneath the Vaulted Hills, by Sean Russell.
The Hogfather, by Terry Pratchett.

On deck (i.e. Out of the library):
The Enchantress of Florence, by Salman Rushdie.
Under the Jolly Roger, L.A. Meyer.
In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan.

On reserve:
It Sucked and Then I Cried, by Heather Armstrong.
Perfect Fifths, by Megan McCafferty.
The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Carrie Ryan.

Audiobooks in my near future:
Survivor, by Chuck Paluchuk.
Twilight, Stephanie Meyer.

And finally, Books I Own That Will Be Read Soon, Honest:
The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman.
The Children of God, by Mary Doria Russell.

Whew. That's a lot. I'm glad I have it on record. Sorry if it's boring for everyone else, but I feel satisfied. I think I'll go take a nap.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm curious to hear about how Survivor works as an audiobook. Children of God and Graveyard Book were both awesome.