Thursday, November 08, 2007

Catching Up With Me

Lord, blogging every day is hard! Especially when I spent my free time today curled up on the couch with my head under a blanket, trying to keep warm while I half napped, half listened to Law & Order.

But I have to say, this library volunteer thing is going to be awesome. They have boxes and boxes of books that they haven't had time to enter into the system. So I'm going to help them out with that, which makes them grateful. But I have to learn the system, and the logging will take time. In the meantime, I'm welcome to bring any of these (often brand-new YA fantasy) novels home to read. So exciting!

How long have I been reading The Name of the Rose? A long time. I'm down to the last 100 pages. It's clearly winding down! I'm quite proud.

That's my update today. Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow. I hope!

No comments: