Friday, November 09, 2007

Meffuh

The Medford Public Library is not on my list of favorites right now. They want Angels and Demons back, won't let me renew it, because someone has it on reserve. There were at least 15 copies on the display I took it from, but it's not for me. I think it was actually a reserve table for the local high school, but this does not decrease my indignation, nor my conviction that being within walking distance does not bring this library up to my standards. They won't let me renew more than once, even if no one has it on reserve. And don't get me started on the crap I took for showing up one day late--two hours into the day after the due date--to pick up my reserve book.

It's all Malden now on. BPL is so much better.

It's so late, so late, so late. Technically you could say I missed blogging yesterday, but I have a strict policy that it's not tomorrow till after I've gone to bed and gotten up again, or until I give up on the chance to go to bed at all. So, this being my blog, this counts for Friday.

Out.

No comments: